Give Your Wardrobe a McIver’s Dryer! Clothing dryers can be one of the most expensive home appliances to operate, using approximately six percent of a home’s total electricity usage. Unlike other appliances, clothing dryers don’t vary much from brand to brand and model to model in the amount of energy used. All clothing dryers being sold today operate the same way – they use electricity to turn a drum that tumbles clothes through heated air to remove moisture. But operating costs vary depending on if that air is heated by natural gas or electricity. A gas unit costs approximately $100 more than an electric unit, but overall operating costs of a gas unit are traditionally less expensive. Before you purchase a dryer there are some questions that you should consider:
- How many loads of laundry do you do each week?
- How big of a load of laundry do you do each time?
- Do you need a gas or electric dryer?
- Where will your dryer be vented?
- Will your machine be located in a closet or small space?
At McIver’s Appliances, we maintain major brands of gas and electric dryers in the Lower Mainland. From GE, Whirlpool, Maytag, Westinghouse, Kenmore, Huebsch and others. If your dryer takes too long to dry clothes, has poor heating, is noisy, or if you have any other problem, call and let us fix the problem and get your appliance to work like new again. McIver’s reputation has been build on fast, reliable, and honest service. McIver’s knows how important your appliances are to your household and daily schedules. We will take the time to properly and thoroughly diagnose the problems with your dryer and have a vast selection of top-of-the-line replacement parts for all major brands. From ducts and vents to, thermostats, and fuses, whether it be a small part or larger pieces such as drums and belts, we will have what you need in stock or will place a special order to bring it in for you right away. McIvers offers a wide variety of quality washers and dryers for home and apartment use. Included here are just a sample of the products we carry. We also have a huge number of reconditioned washers and dryers in our showroom. Come down and see what we have in stock.
Full Line of Re-Conditioned Appliances Call us at 604-879-5222 for pricing
Mechanical Control Dryer (DR3001WE/DR3001WG) Key Features
- Also available in Natural Gas and we can convert to Propane (extra charge)
- Automatic Dry Cycles
- Heavy-Duty 220 cfm Exhaust Fan
- Durable Galvanized Cylinder
- Reversible Door
- Up Front Secured Lint Filter
- 3 Years Parts & Labour
- Lifetime Limited Warranty on the Steel Cylinder against rust or corrosion
Electronically Control Dryer (ZDEE8RGS173CW01) Electric Only
BUILT BETTER TO LAST LONGER
- Constructed with premium, metal components
- Tested to deliver 25 years of commercial-grade performance
- Galvanized steel cylinder won’t corrode, chip or crack
THE ULTIMATE DRY
- Ideally balances temperature, airflow and mechanical action
- Automatically stops the cycle once preset dryness level is reached
- Superior tumble action delivers more efficient drying on larger loads
- Eco Cycle uses an advanced heating algorithm to conserve energy
INDUSTRY’S BEST WARRANTY
- Industry-leading 5-year warranty
- Covers all parts and in-home labor